However, I have been having lots of fun the past couple of weekends. We went to Peach Days on September 7th. We were able to watch the parade, enjoy the booths, and see lots of family. It was a great weekend with fun activities all around. The only problem with weekends like this......they go by so FAST!! I feel like I never have time to fully enjoy every moment.Oh well, at least I know we had fun.
![]() |
| Chillin at the parade (Do you see Santa behind Brian? He even gave all the kids candy canes) |
![]() |
| My camera was being goofy. |
![]() |
| Best part of the parade, Malt o Meal Cereal packs |
![]() |
| This little monster was so cute! He was really doing a great job at being terrifying too. |
Peach Days always falls in the perfect spot to do a quick family birthday party for Savennah and me.This year her cake was a La-La Loopsy 

![]() |
| Birthday girls. We are only 3 days apart. |
![]() |
| This little stinker didn't want to smile |
![]() |
| She got some fun gifts but most of them were books or something else useful. She was a little disappoint to not get very many toys. Luckily her real birthday gave her lots of toys. |















No comments:
Post a Comment