Pages

Michigan

Friday, August 15, 2014

The rest of July

July was a busy month for Brian and I. We started Brian's new job, found a place to live, and moved in. Before we moved though we spent a fun day with some of Brian's family at Lagoon. It was a fun day since the park wasn't too crowded so we got on to rides super fast. Plus we had fun going on a lot of the rides with our niece and nephew. Overall it was a blast and I forgot how much fun we can have at Lagoon on rides and just having fun visiting with family. We didn't take very many pictures but I got some of us on the Ferris Wheel.









 Then after Lagoon we moved that weekend into our new place. I have a new post about our place though. We had some tickets for Real Soccer with Jan and Spencer. It was great being close to the park and enjoying a night out. We are trying to squeeze in as many of these moments with family as we can while it is still summer and before they all move away and it is a further drive.


 So July ended with new places and new changes for us but we are loving it so far.

No comments: