It was with exciting anticipation that Brian and I finally made it to the open house for the Ogden Temple. We were a little sad to see our temple gone but so excited to see what changed were made. I loved lots of the changes!! Now I guess I need to get a picture of the temple to put next to the old one so that everyone knows that temple is the Ogden Temple since people ask us about the Provo one all the time.
 |
| The first view we had of the temple. It was gorgeous. |
 |
| We went early to get pictures. Luckily a guy there was more then willing to take it for us. |
It was a great night with great people. We then enjoyed some ice cream afterward and a great talk with family. It was a great start to the weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment