Pages

Michigan

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Baby Stuff

So I am never in front of a computer any more and I am always super busy so the blog has been neglected. But I am here to update again. We have been busy getting everything ready for Baby Anderson to join our family. The end of February I had my first baby shower and we got lots of things. We were very blessed with everyone being so giving.
Here are the pictures of some of the stuff.
Got the baby an alligator just like daddy has

I got this new plant. Brian and I had a plant when we first got married so I wanted one for when we started our family.

We were gifted with the best rocking chair you could ask for. I love to sit in it and can't wait to rock our baby.



The shower was a double shower with my sister.







No comments: