So I have been promising a tour of the preschool and still don't have pictures of the room without children but I will hopefully soon. I do have pictures of three of our four pets though. So I thought I would share what I do have.
 |
| Sorry about the evil red eyes, they really have black eyes and look friendly just frightened |
This is Midnight and Bubbles are two guinea pigs. The children love to hold these two critters but it is pretty hard to catch them and squeal really loud when you try so I hate catching them!
 |
| She was hoping I was going to feed her when I took this picture |
This turtle is Milo and although I thought it was a he I found out last week he is actually a she and is 16 years old. Go Milo!! Anyway she loves to be hand fed and if you are daring enough you can actually have her nibble right from your fingers. The children love to feed her and to pet her which is quite interesting to do.
There is also a fish but I didn't think of taking a picture when I was taking these two other ones. I don't know the fishes name since it doesn't have one as far as we all know. The children love to try to pet it though. Can you really pet a fish??
No comments:
Post a Comment