So I was able to survive my first week of head teacher in the preschool last week and managed to stay on top of my homework too but all that stress just made my body weak and let a nasty cold get in. Luckily I have friends and family that really care about me and helped me get better really fast by buying me some medicine and letting me sleep all day. Thanks everyone for all your help.
Besides being sick Brian and I still did some of our usual routine for the weekend. We went to the Aggie game showing and watched the worse game ever. (I should clarify here before Brian does, I only watched the first half and slept through the second half.) This was after going to Dillon's amazing soccer game that he won, seeing my family, and celebrating his mom's birthday. It was a good weekend filled with family and lots of sleep for Brian and me. (Brian's was due to working all weekend.)
![]() |
| Opening presents and eating lunch. |
![]() |
| Happy to be together and faking not being tired |


No comments:
Post a Comment