So I have made a decision that was long in coming. I am making the blog private due to things Brian and I will be doing in the near future that will require some privacy (at least for some time). BUT I am stealing a few friends of mine idea. I am making a complete new blog that will be private. This one will remain open. I will post links here to the new blog every time I post. This way you will still get a news feed pop up saying I have updated but I am able to keep my posts private.
So don't delete this blog from your blog lists. Keep it there. Just leave me your email address in the comment or email me your address so I can send you a request for my new blog (unless you already have, you then will get an invite very soon). This has been a tough decision but I feel good about doing it. Thanks!!
No comments:
Post a Comment