Tuesday, March 20, 2012
WOWZA!!
I feel like I have been so super busy lately......basically because I have been. I seriously only have 9 weeks left until this school year is done!!! Crazy!! This just means I have so many jobs I need to get applying to. Tomorrow is a big job fair here so hopefully I make some good contacts to start. Then I am off to finding and applying to everything I can find. (while hoping Brian hears back from some places soon) Brian and I also just got back from a 5 day vacation. We had so much fun and have so many pictures and things to blog about. So look for about five more posts later this week. Yes I said 5!! One post for each day because if you know us, Brian and I are what I call vacation marathoners. We seriously hit everything and go go go for almost every vacation we take ( I say almost because we have taken one or two slow paced vacations). You have to get the most out of your time anywhere, right? So I will be posting a post for each day because I have more then enough information for that plus pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment