...to my first and lovely blog. I am sick of everything that has to do with why I switched. But I am still not sure if I should switch just yet, I will keep thinking about it.
But I want to write about how much I love FALL and write about it here on MY blog.
I love fall so much. I love being able to cuddle in blankets. I love the leaves changing colors. I love walking in the air that has a cool crisp feel to it. I love that Brian gets to watch football and I get to cheer at the Aggie games. I love having warm drinks. I love wearing sweaters and jackets. I just love it all. I think it helps that my birthday and some of my favorite holidays fall in Fall but it is my favorite season and always has been. I actually would love to move somewhere where fall lasts a little longer then it does in Utah.
Anyway, I have been paying close attention to the leaves and their changing colors for awhile and just haven't taken any pictures because I just admire the whole feel of fall and the beauty of it. But this past weekend I took some pictures for my sister and a family friend, so I had to go find some spots with good yellow leaves. While doing this I got to see lots of leaves a took just a few pictures.
The first and last ones were me checking on a place we thought would be more yellow for our picture day and while it was great for me to get to go walking in the sun on that Friday afternoon after getting out of school early. The spot didn't work for us. But I took a short drive up Logan canyon and got to see some picture perfect spots for other pictures, just not the one I was taking. I did find the perfect spot up in North Logan but it was super nice to relax and take some time to enjoy the beauty of these leaves and then go spend some time with Brian at the Women's soccer game. I actually got there to see the action part of the game and missed all the boring stuff. YAY!!




No comments:
Post a Comment