Pages

Michigan

Friday, January 18, 2013

Different

Every time I think I am on to blogging consistently I fall behind again. It doesn't help that Brian and I have seriously been enjoying weekends just lounging around but I can still find something new to say.
I do have a fun story from the weekend but I think I will get the picture emailed to me first since I forgot to take my own camera.
But I figured while I waited I could show you some before and after pictures that I have:
BEFORE:



AFTER:



That is right I cut my hair. I did it on Saturday last week. My hair was starting to look super heavy, it had no style and when I went to trim/give it style, I decided why wait a few more months for a little more to grow when I could cut it and have that little grow and make my hair the style I want. SO it is a new hairstyle I have never had before, but I like it. I am starting to get use to seeing it in the mirror. It was such a big change and one I couldn't imagine before I went that it has taken some getting use to. Everyone that I have seen since it has been cut loves it, the people I work with, the parents, people at BATC, and many more. I am excited to have a new style and to get to have lots of new styles while it grows out some. Plus the hair I cut is going to Locks of Love. Third time donating (sorry had to toot my own horn there because I met my goal of donating).

1 comment:

Amber said...

Cute hair! That is cool you have donated 3x!