Pages

Michigan

Monday, February 10, 2014

Super Bowl

The last couple years I have not enjoyed the Super Bowl very much. I love it when games are close, people cheer for different teams, there are some funny commercials, and we have some yummy food to enjoy.
The only thing the last couple years has had is the yummy food. Everything else has been blah! This year I was so excited thinking it was going to actually be a good game.........then the first play happened and everything died fast!!! Oh well, we had a good time wishing Dean-o a happy birthday and catching up with family. Plus we got a few pictures. Good thing I pulled out the camera so I have something to show for those hours of a painful to watch game. Luckily we got to watch our Aggies on the field, they made the lose not so bad!
Scott coming to watch. Broncos fan.

We were all Broncos fans. At the end of the game I wanted a cute picture of our outfits but Brian wasn't the biggest sport. At least we both look cute cheering on the losing team.

No 49ners so they cheered for the Broncos with us.

The family that didn't wear any orange and blue. Kira said she was cheering for the other team along with baby J.
Good thing we enjoy just getting together. Plus I had a game idea this time which was based off the score, so someone won a piece of candy at the end of each quarter. That kept us watching it to see who would win.
The kids loved the bucket and the candy inside. Baby J also loved Baby K's bottles and kept hitting people with them. Had to take a picture of her when she was by the bucket and the bottles.
Hopefully next year it is a better game with all my wishlist needs being met. :)

No comments: