Pages

Michigan

Monday, February 24, 2014

February Celebration

Due to our large families, we always do birthday celebrations by the month/time frame of 4 weeks. My family amazingly enough (since there are now 20 of us) have no birthdays in February. Brian's family does though. So we enjoyed a quick dinner together and some fun time just relaxing around. Sadly a few of the family wasn't able to make it due to being sick. ( We missed you M family!) But we had a few laughs and enjoyed the night together. Here are a few pictures I captured:
Boys relaxing, Brian almost took a nap here.

Ready to sing!!


Blowing out the candles

These two were friends/enemies all night. Kaden would love having Dixie come by him and would laugh and giggle until he would just squeal super loud. Dixie was fine with the petting and laughing but as soon as Kaden started squealing she was done and would run away.

I can't believe February ends this week! Where did it go? I know I was super busy from the beginning right to the last day but it just disappeared on me. But bring on March. I keep telling Brian that it will be our month since he finishes up his classes and only has 2 more rounds of classes to go. Plus he gets a lot more time off with his 2 week long spring break from classes. It should be a great month with lots of fun with family and friends squeezed in.

No comments: