Pages

Michigan

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Family Bowling

Last weekend was Cole's baptism. We had a lot of fun getting together with family, talking about Hawaii since one just got back and we are going in June (can it be June now??), then we all got together and went bowling. It was fun to go and do something fun together as a group of us like this. We need to do it more often. I only took a few pictures and I definitely didn't play m best game since the place we went changed the style of their shoes and I totally fell hard when I first tried bowling. I was actually amazed I didn't get a foul as my points. It was a good laugh for the nieces and nephews though.




My score was a 93 or 94. Bryce tried but wasn't able to catch my pins before the start new game popped up on the screen.
This day made me miss doing fun activities with a group of people. We have a really fun one that we want to do soon though that is like the date we just went on. We hope to be able to pull it together soon and to really be able to do it. It would be so much fun!!

No comments: