Pages

Michigan

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Baby Animal Days and Grizzly Game

The first weekend of April I was also able to go to Baby Animal Days with my sisters before we headed down to Salt Lake. I didn't get a ton of pictures because I was enjoying the time with my sisters.
We waited in line for about 30 minutes to see the baby bears so of course I had to take pictures of them.




Then a couple weeks later Brian was offered some free Grizzly hockey game tickets. We got them last minute but Jan and Spencer were able to come and join us. We had a fun night of cheering on the Grizzles. It was funny to see how Kaden reacted to everything that was going on.

My camera kept refocusing weird so it was super bright but then we tried it the other way below and it turned out fine. I do think I finally figured out what I was doing to make this happen so I am ready to give it a whirl again.

Yeah Brian took this one. Much better.

No comments: