If you know me as well as Brian does you know that I love to go on walks. Brian, however, does not. I love to go on walks just to be outside and walking. Brian only likes to go on walks when their is a destination in mind. So occasionally I can get him to go with me on just a walk to be walking. (Last year in Colorado he did it like 2 or 3 times a week. It was great but it has been to busy to convince him much since we got home.)
These are the pictures I snapped on one of those rare occasions when I got him to agree to go to the Logan River trail and just walk it for awhile. It was a perfect relaxing Sunday afternoon activity.
I love Logan in the Spring time and pretty much any other time. It is always so pretty.....even if it is miserable to be in at times temperature wise.
No comments:
Post a Comment