Wow does time fly!! Brian and I have hardly had time to even think about it. I can't believe how fast time if flying by so time to catch up again.
We had a great Christmas. I didn't pull out the camera very much but we enjoyed lots of time with family. We spent time with Brian's family, my family, and just the two of us between 3 days. It was a lot! With a lot of traveling!! We again love spending the time on Christmas morning as just the two of us. We can't wait to enjoy it as the 3 of us next year.
Overall it was a great holiday and a fun time!!
 |
| I am still enjoying my chalk board to document our pregnancy. |
 |
| We took a picture of my small belly with a gift tag to share our news with friends. |
 |
| Some of our goodies that we opened on Christmas morning. |
 |
| I love a lit up Christmas tree, especially our memory tree. Can't wait to see what ornament/ornaments we get to add to it this next year to remember the year!! |
 |
| Full picture |
No comments:
Post a Comment