Pages

Michigan

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Our Gift

We found out that we are going to be a family of 3 the end of September. We are so excited to be welcoming a baby come June 1st. We have been documenting our journey from the beginning and we are excited to continue to see the growth happen in the belly and then in our baby.













we made sure everyone heard our happy news with our Christmas card this year.
We will not be finding out what we having. So if you want to know that you will have to stick around to find out in 6 months. We are super excited for our baby!!! Come back for more updates. I am trying to take pretty consistent pictures but as you can tell from above I missed a good amount of time already but I am committed again to being better.

No comments: