Pages

Michigan

Friday, January 29, 2010

UEN's Advantages

UEN is an amazing resource for teachers. The lesson plans are full of every resource you would need to have to do the lesson. You are given several books to read ahead of time with your class, the materials needed, extensions you can do, and parent connections. It will be so useful to do my first lesson plan for Technology and it will help with a lesson plan I have to do for another class that I didn't know where to start. This will be a website I use as a resource often through the last of my schooling and as I first begin teaching because all the lesson plans are integrated and some are even games. :)

If you liked to view this website it is www.uen.org. Then go to lesson plans on the left hand side to be able to look at different subjects and grade levels. It is a really great site for anyone to explore.

3 comments:

Marianne said...

I too love how the lesson plans are integrated. I think it is a great idea to relate two subjects to each other, and helps the student make valuable connections.

Megan said...

I love how we're given extensions to lesson plans too! What a great way to continue learning in the classroom. It seems super helpful.

Brian said...

I do hope that you find the technology lesson plan useful...and as always if you have any questions while you are working on it please feel free to ask.

Brian