So this is what has been going on for the past little bit.
Grant turned one and we went to his birthday party. It was fun to see him eating his cake and enjoying opening his gifts. Not very many one year olds enjoy it as much as he did. I didn't take very many pictures since everyone had their camera out so hopefully you can see the pictures in other locations.
We also got to spend Halloween with my family down in Perry. It turned into a long hard working day as I went with my family to my grandma's to pick apples. Then came home and ground up the apples, pressed them, got the apple juice and poured it into bottles. We ended up doing 40 gallons. I thought of taking pictures but we ended up being so busy and trying to go so fast pictures took a backseat and never got done. Maybe next year.
We were then just really busy with homework all last week. Brian had several tests and quizzes. I had a test and quiz plus all of my lesson plan things due and needing to be ready. It was a busy busy week. We also got family pictures done which we will hopefully get back next week or so. I'll try to post some once we get them.
This past weekend was a well deserved break for both of us. We spent a lot of time with Jan, Spencer, and Scott.
Aggie Basketball has begun and Brian and I are excited!!!
We went to our second game on Friday night, Then we came home and had dinner. Jan and Spencer provided the dessert. It was quite the interesting cake to make but turned out fun. i onlly got the before pictures though.
Then Saturday night after we all ran our errands and got a little homework done Brian, me, Jan and Spencer headed to the Fun Park to play the arcade games. I have never played some of these games because I have never been to a true arcade. I know sad but it works. So we got some tokens and took turns playing different games and getting some fun pictures.
![]() |
| Racing each other through a high flying game |
![]() |
| Playing Bball. Brian won of course but I gave him a game for awhile. |
| Jan was losing within the first few balls so Brian stepped in to bring her within a reasonable lose. |
![]() |
| never played this game before but did pretty darn well. Brian was afraid he'd lose. |
![]() |
| Wac-A-Mole next to the lame duck game. |
![]() |
| Air hockey battle. It ended in a sad way with Brian barely losing and Spencer hurting his finger. |
![]() |
| Deal or No Deal...they didn't like the case opened. |
![]() |
| But ended up winning the jackpot on Brian's and mine lucky number (11). It was in 7 too our other lucky number. |
![]() |
| Them with their 200 hundred tickets. Lucky night for them. |
It was a fun night and a great stress reliever. We got a giant tennis ball and some frooties with our tickets we won. It was a shared effort but the ball is pretty cool. I'll have to remember to post a picture next time since I need to go to bed so I can get up early to go teach nice and early.
Hope everyone has a great Wednesday!!












2 comments:
I love the video of Brian jumping, haha! Looks like fun! Thanks for coming down for Grant's partay, I know it was a long drive!
How fun! You guys always have so much going on. How do you have energy for it all? I might need to steal some from you! Lol. Semester is almost over! You're so close!
Post a Comment