Snow, Snow, and more Snow!! Wow has a lot of snow come in the past days up here and I feel like I have been out in it almost everyday so far. In fact today I got up early to get the driveway shoveled before Brian got home from work. We then headed up to our early morning classes in a blizzard only to have me then come home as Brian headed to another class and me to go to work. I had to shovel yet again. I definitely got my workout today....or at least a part of it. The sad part is the score for shoveling the driveway.....me = 2 managers = 0. Sad!! I was even late to work today because of it. Hopefully this isn't an indication of how it will be all winter but I have a feeling it will be.
Really quick overview of our weekend:
Friday we both went to classes and then got to go hang out with Brian's family for his birthday. We went to Rumbi and had a fun time just relaxing and talking together. Saturday I got up early and got to go workout with Jan. It was way fun. We then went and ran some errands together while the boys got to watch football. We meet up at the Aggie Football game where it began to pour on us. Very cold day as I stood in the rain then finally snow to watch the Aggie's never show up. (Boo!!) We then went home and relaxed on our couch just enjoying the warmth and getting some homework done. Sunday we went to church and then relaxed at home and had some fun conversations with Jan and Spencer and our friend's the Brady's. It was a fun very busy but relaxing weekend.
Bring on THANKSGIVING WEEK(I'll make sure to take pictures since I didn't this weekend, strange I know)......only two more classes for me. Wish it was just one like Brian though. But everyone can pray for a snow day so I won't have class tomorrow. That would be perfect. :)
(just a ramble post I know but sometimes you just have to get things out)
No comments:
Post a Comment