.....in homework and life.....??
Not here we aren't. We are sure trying to stay on top of and ahead on the homework and have succeed pretty well up to this point. Nothing has been rushed late into the night to get done. Which, I might add, is a very good thing since Brian and I don't have much time. Brian now has an internship at USU helping with the activities that get put on in the Spectrum. We are very blessed with how it came about and can't be more happy about it. Tomorrow we are going down to U of U to interview for the internship there starting this summer and going into next fall. If we get accepted and decide to take it Brian and I could be in for some big changes.....this could include moving. Life sure can change on you.
Anyway we sure hope it does since it might allow us some time to save up for grad school.
We also are looking at a trip to San Diego during the spring break to check out the campus and get acquainted with the people in charge of the program. Anyone up for joining us?? We could split the cost and enjoy a fun road trip.
This post is a little random but it is just to give you an update on why we don't really update. So look forward to more random posts about random different things.
3 comments:
Staying ahead is never easy. Where in San Diego? If you need tips let me know, we love San Diego and go 3-4 times a year. haha
I would SO join you on the road trip--my aunt lives in San Diego... BUT with student teaching I have a different spring break than you guys :(
I didn't know you had a blog. It's cute!
Post a Comment