Pages

Michigan

Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year with a little Christmas (in pictures)

So I am behind in blogging and as the saying goes....a picture is worth a thousand words so that is how this post will be today. Just know we got spoiled with Christmas and have really enjoyed the break from school and work.
This was the view on the way out of the canyon Christmas Eve.





Gifts to each other

Learning to skate

Twiners


Using the walker to do spins





Treehouse on New Year's Eve




Birthday Girl


Boy was it fun. I didn't take a lot of pictures though. SO that is what you get.

One last little note: I have my praxis exam tomorrow and need to pass it in order to do my student teaching in the Fall. Please pray for me. I have been studying and feel good about it but I really need to pass.

No comments: