Pages

Michigan

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Amazing Week

Wow this week has sure been a great week for Brian and I. It began with Monday being nice and relaxing with us getting to spend time together. Than we both have had classes like crazy and everything but looking back it's been an amazing week.
Monday: Spent some time with Brian's family and enjoyed a fun adventure trying to join them for an elk ride. We didn't make it but we got to spend time with them afterward as we had a huge party at Cristy's house.
Tuesday: Got my new phone from the UPS guy who passed our house the day before. Got some Jamba Juice and was able to get all the homework done for my classes on Monday next week.
Wednesday: Returned the phone I had loaned to T-mobile and got my money back. I also figured out what to get Jan for her bridal shower. Brian got an interview set up for two internships and got invited to join a club.
Thursday (today): Finished the rest of my homework for next week. Just a few little things to do to tie everything up and have it all turned in. Got to see Brian a couple times by just running into him. :) (this never happens to us) Also Brian had one interview today and starts his internship TONIGHT!!! He is helping with the marketing of the basketball games. He also went to the first meeting of the club he got invited to and it just opened some doors to him for more opportunities connected to what he wants to do with grad school. We find out about the next internship next Thursday.

Can you say AMAZING WEEK?? Yeah I can't believe what we have been able to do and what we have been blessed with. Now if I can just get my student teaching application finished. Then we could begin to start figuring out where life might be taking us......

I sure love how life can surprise you sometimes. Hope it keeps doing it for us (but only with good things).

No comments: