Pages

Michigan

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Hockey and Basketball

Brian finally had a night off that was the same as the last Hockey game. So we were totally ready to go and enjoy some USU hockey. It was great because it was even against the U.
We started out our date night by going to Wingers. I got a yummy  rice bowl with sticky fingers and Brian got some meatloaf. We then split a dessert and headed to the game to get good seats. We were excited to watch the game and spend some time with our friend Sam.
I only got a picture of Brian and I, but we had a lot of fun. The only sad part was that we lost in overtime. :(


Then the next night I was able to have my sister come and join me at the basketball game. I normally go by myself but this time had some company. It was a fun game with my favorite halftime entertainment. We won this game, had fun cheering, got some fun bandannas, I got to cheer on my sister in a promotion, and overall had a great night.


We actually kind of look like sisters.
Overall, it was a great start to a great weekend. I am doing a different post about Sunday though.

No comments: