So back on the 26th, Cristy (my sister in law) needed someone to help her watch her kids. Her oldest boy had a soccer game and then had to go clean the Spectrum as a fundraiser for his soccer team. The other kids aren't allowed to participate because they are too young. So I was free and got to spend some time with the kids. However.....it was a BIG night up at the basketball game with it being football night that Brian helped me get two tickets and we went to the game. (Yeah these nieces and nephews are getting spoiled, I think this was their 2nd and 3rd game)
We went up nice and early to get in line for autographs. The autographs were suppose to start right at 6:00pm. However, there was a mix up in communication and we didn't get started until more like 6:45pm....if even then. It was a long wait but well worth it, since we made it through the line and got every single autograph. Kaylee was so worried that she wouldn't get Chuckie's autograph which was the only one she wanted so that she could give it to her brother.
After we got all our autographs we went and got a treat for the kids. Dippin' Dots. They had never had them before and were wondering what they were like so like a good aunt I got them for them. They enjoyed the delicious bubble gum flavor. Then went and brought me (I mean us ;) ) some Kettle Korn.
 |
| Getting our posters signed |
 |
| Enjoying his Dippin dots |
 |
| Enjoying her Dippin dots |
 |
| Football Team |
 |
| Tropheys |
 |
| Playing some Basketball |
 |
| Cheering Fans holding cut outs to try to distract the shooter. |
We did also watch and cheer on the Aggies!! It was a super close game. We spent the majority of the game behind and then came back to be neck and neck with the other team. Sadly we lost.....but the crowd was all on their feet and we were all holding our breath as the last shoot was bouncing around the rim that would have tied us up. It was a sad loss but it was the best and loudest crowd I have seen all basketball season. So I guess in a way it "woke" up our fans.
After the game we went home, started a game of Trouble, then paused our game when Brian got home to go help him bring in the game day sign, then came home finished the game of Trouble (Kaylee won), then started another game (I don't remember who won the second game....I think Cole did?), and last we did what anyone would do at eleven o'clock (at least it seemed that way with how many people/college students we ran into) we got some McDonald's ice cream.
It was a lot of fun hanging out with Kaylee and Cole. It was a lot of laughter and a nice relaxing time while having people with me cheering on the Aggies!!
No comments:
Post a Comment