On Thursday last week, Brian's sister in law ended up getting induced. She gave birth to the cutest, tiniest (okay she wasn't the tiniest but she seems to be) little baby girl. We had Brian's dad's birthday dinner on Friday, then had basketball games on Saturday, and we thought we weren't going to be able to go meet this cute new addition to the family. After thinking about it though, we knew we were both healthy (which is great since I have kids sick every week and last week was a crazy one with them being out sick) and we couldn't guarantee staying healthy for two or more weeks until we could get a chance to see them. So on our way to Plain City to watch and cheer on our teams for the Super Bowl we decided to take a detour and go a little further to visit the family that wasn't going to make it.
I am glad we did because I really don't know when we would have seen them next and we would have missed the little stage which is the best one to get to meet them in.
After visiting with the family for a little bit, we decided it was time to go so we wouldn't miss kick off of the BIG game. Everyone at Brian's parent's house when we got there were cheering for the 49ers. Brian and I decided you have to have some competition so we were cheering loudly for the Ravens. BUT we were really cheering the most for the coin toss to be heads. Lucky for us it was and we are getting a free pizza again this year!!! YAY, FREE FOOD!!! Anyway, the game was fun to watch, the commercials were okay, and we got to spend some time with family so it was fun. Sadly, the majority of the family lost and they were pretty much not happy with the game. Some were so not happy that they lost interest and fell asleep. Good times, and great memories.
 |
| Deano sleeping while his team was making a come back. |
 |
| I had to take several pictures to get one with these guys both looking. |
 |
| This is the only picture I got of Mike being there because they were too close to the TV and I would have been blocking everyone's view. |
 |
| I love the picture of us above but prefer the no bunny ear attempt. Plus these are better pictures of my hair cut. I promise it really does look cute. I just can't take a picture of myself with it. |
Overall, this last weekend was a great one. We got to spend time with family and just have fun. Awww...I love relaxing weekends.
No comments:
Post a Comment