Pages

Michigan

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Rockies again

Brian has a co-worker who offered him tickets to the Rockies game this past week on Wednesday. His wife is part of the Women's Club and gets tickets to every Wednesday home game, but this past week they had something else come up and couldn't use them. The tickets were super close and we enjoyed the game with the company we had around us. Although we lost really bad it was still fun to go.

You can't tell but I pulled out my monopod for this picture. You should have heard the comments of everyone around us. It was really funny. But I knew we had a good picture before it was taken due to everyone behind the camera saying it looks great.


We decided to leave a little early so we could get home and get Brian in bed.

See there mascot? Brian and I think he looks like Barney's friend that was yellow but we can't remember that guy's name. The mascot has a "great name" (not), he is Dinger.

No comments: