Pages

Michigan

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Thanks and Goodbye

I got quite a few thank you gifts and goodbye gifts during the last week of school. I didn't take pictures of everything but I have some cards and gifts that I want to keep for a long time because they helped me remember why I am a teacher and what I really want to do. Here are a few pictures of some of the things I got:



Gifts I made for my 7th and 8th graders



I had some crazy straws, individual koolaid packets, and then these pens for my kindergarteners. They got their first year book and needed something cool to write with but sadly I only got a picture of the pens and not the other part.
I definitely felt loved, appreciated, and that people knew I cared for their students this past year. I am now ready for my next adventure at my new school after the fun summer full of adventures.

No comments: