Brian and Spencer have always wanted to go to a NFL game. This was the last year that Spencer could go and see the 49ners play at Candlestick park. So after much humming and hahhing we sat down and ordered tickets and flights for the boys to go and see their teams play each other on August 8th. They said they had a great time out there. Jan and I say we know they did because we didn't hear from them all day. But we were glad they got to have a guys day meanwhile Jan and I had a girls night. Turns out it was a great last fling for Spencer before Jan ended up in the hospital.
 |
| Exploring the bridge |
 |
| Yay!! Broncos win. |
I know it was a quick 24 hour trip but they said they had a lot of fun. Maybe next time we can send them to a season game and not a pre-season game.
No comments:
Post a Comment