Pages

Michigan

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Catching up.....October

Wow has time flown by these past couple months!!

So I am catching up one month at a time. Let's start with October.
I decorated for Fall which I love doing!!!



We spent the end of September helping with apples and grapes at my parents. We helped teach Jan how to can too.












We then helped Jan and Spencer move into their new home. It was a long day but we were happy to help them in getting started on their new adventure.




We finished up the apples and spent many days and nights at Primary Children's hospital with Jan and Spencer as Kaden healed from his surgery.



We enjoyed quite a few sporting events. First up was a Utah State Football game, then a Jazz game.



I went to Gardner Village with my sister-in-law and my niece and nephew. It was fun looking at all the witches even though it was super busy.



I made a fun new craft that took quite a bit of time to finish up but luckily Brian was willing to help work through the hard details for me. We got it all done.


I had my new niece born. She is a doll and we had a fun night of going to meet her and spending a date night at Dickey's with their $1 sandwiches.

We then had a fun night of carving pumpkins with our friends and their friends. It was a crazy fun night.







The next day we enjoyed a wonderful warm day at the USU football game with the Hafers. Then headed to the pumpkin walk. It was a great fun outing!















We then enjoyed Halloween. We went to Layton and trick and treated with our nieces and nephews. It was a fun night of games and enjoying the holiday through our families.

This was a super fun month and I am glad that between my phone and camera we actually capture quite a bit of our adventures. We sure love to be busy and make memories!!

No comments: