Pages

Michigan

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Festival of Trees

Brian and I love going to the Festival of Trees each year. It is the one thing that we both love about the holiday season. This year the gingerbread house section was amazing so I took a lot of pictures there. We each found a couple trees we loved and I really enjoyed seeing the tree donated in honor of my grandma. Overall, we left ready for the holiday season.






Crazy Frozen one and I took close ups in the next few pictures.








We double looked each aisle. It isn't my favorite way to look at everything but with so many things we had to do it that way.

How cool is Frosty? Made out of candy.



Craziest tree in the lot.




Me with my grandma's tree



Firemen Tree seriously crazy how it was made with axes and different tools they use. 













If you didn't get a chance to go hopefully this gave you a fun glimpse at what was there this year.

No comments: