I am learning more and more about google docs and it is quite the way to keep in touch with fellow teachers and parents. I can post different things going on in my classroom. The data on different science or math activity we did and what our results were. It is so nice and organized. Plus it takes like no time at all the input. The other thing that is amazing about google docs is you can create surveys. I can have parents give me their opinion on things that I would like to implement in the classroom or different activities I am thinking of doing. It is a great way to keep the parents involved.
Now take if you could please take this survey. I would like to see how it works so give me your answers. :)
6 comments:
It really is true that google docs and spreadsheets really don't take very long if you know what you are doing. It's when you don't know what you are doing when it can be a little frustrating!
I like that you included the parents in this! That's a great way to keep them involved :)
I also love how organized excel is and how easy it is to use once you know how. I like the idea of letting parents get involved in the classroom through surveys as well. I believe that will help parents feel that their opinions are important.
I agree with you it is an excellent way to invite parent participation
Yes yes we get to include parents but one of the neatest things about this google docs stuff is after they answer your survey.... it organizes it for you!!! yay!
I found your blog! Yay!
Kira
Post a Comment