Pages

Michigan

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring Break

Brian and I had to get out of Logan with the week off. So since we had a problem with our car early and it took up some of our money, our Cali trip got canceled. We ended up in Wolf Creek instead for two nights and a day in Park City shopping. It was still a great break. We had a nice relaxing time just chilling in the condo we were able to get through my parents. It was nice to get a condo since it saved us on money with the kitchen it had. Brian loved the fact that it had cable and he got to watch the NCAA tournament for one whole day and do very little else. I got to cuddle with him and then get him to go take a walk and a drive with me. It was a great relaxing day together. Brian and I also participated in the craft activity they had going on for the people in the condo. It was creating a tote bag. Although it turned into an adventure since they didn't have any paint brushes and only gave us basically paint to work with. We luckily got creative and had a blast finger painting. It was fun creating a design with a mixture of mine and Brian's hand prints and finger prints. The best thing we attempted was creating a heart with our hands and paint. It didn't work out quite like we thought it would but we made it turn out. :) Friday we headed to Park City to try to get some steals...we didn't find very many but it was still fun to go look around and to come get some good deals at Target. Probably my favorite part of Friday though was the play we went to with my family. My parents had some free tickets and invited us to go see Bye Bye Birdie with them at Heritage Theater in Perry. It was a really funny play with some characters. We laughed and enjoyed our last night of Spring Break. Overall between remodeling a bathroom and taking off the Wolf Creek we can definitely say we got away and did something fun for the week we had off.

1 comment:

Davis Valley Classic said...

That sounds like so much fun! I'm jealous, I would love to get away and just relax with Mike! I want to see this craft, it sounds like you had fun making it! I hope to see you guys Fri and Sat? It has been WAY too long!