Pages

Michigan

Monday, June 14, 2010

11 Months done and a cheap date to celebrate

Brian and I only have one more month left until we celebrate our one year mark. It is crazy since it doesn't seem like that much time has past or on the other hand it feels like we have been together so much longer than just one year as husband and wife. I don't feel like either is bad but it sure has been a fun ride with Brian so far. Anyway we didn't celebrate the night of the 11th since Brian worked like crazy last week and we both crashed hard on the couch while we were cuddling. So the next night we went bowling with Brian's sister Jan and his brother Scott down at Fat Cats in Ogden. It turned into a super cheap date thanks to my sister and her starving student card. Two games of bowling for $9.60 per two people. We had a buy one get one free so we paid in twos. It was so much fun.

Brian and Jan


Brian & Me


Me bowling...I really didn't do so hot all night.


Jan Bowling...Brian and her were trying to beat each other all night. Final score between the two games was Brian 162.5 and Jan 160.5, Jan wants a rematch since the only thing she wanted all night was to beat Brian.

We have been having a lot of fun getting to know Jan again since she came back from her mission. And we now will get to have even more adventures with her since she will be staying with us a few nights a week so she can work at the Sports Academy. We are really excited to have her come up and stay with us. For me I get an extra plus because with her coming up I now won't be home alone on Monday nights. Yea!!!

No comments: