Pages

Michigan

Monday, June 7, 2010

Previous Posts Pictures

So I really didn't ever get the pictrues on here for the past few posts. I finally remembered to bring my camera cord so that I could post them though. I will be doing another post tomorrow of this past weekend with pictures. Two days in a row of 7 and a half hour shift of work when I am not too busy can be kinda of boring at times so I am spacing things out to make the time go by faster. Enjoy the pictures.

My niece loves sunglasses


Good Things Utah with my sister


Here is my funny niece again. Can you see all 3 sunglasses?


Our friends wedding


We helped decorate their tables for the luncheon.


I hurt my foot while moving things around


All of us


My niece and her dad exploring the tank at Smith and Edwards


My niece and I

No comments: