I just loved yesterday. My parents came up to Logan to deliver something for me to use while I have Jan in and out of my apartment. Since they were coming up I ended up spending my time between work with them. I just love spending time with family. We went to eat and had a blast just laughing at the silly things my niece did. She is so smart and so creative in her thinking. Then my dad came to my house to drop off what they brought up and he fixed my toilet. Yea!! I don't even know exactly how to describe what they problem was but my chain was loose and it made it so my toilet kept running. But now the problem has been fixed...at least for now. While we were working on the toilet my niece called me and asked if I could come to the park with her and my other niece. I decided to go with them and had a blast out in the sun playing with them. Don't you just love to play at the park with little kids? Anyway overall it was a great day and it was great to be included in Grandma and Grandpa's play date with my nieces.


No comments:
Post a Comment