Pages

Michigan

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Last week....

.....was quite the interesting week and didn't go quite as planned. As posted before my mom broke her wrist/arm. So I ended up taking work off and running her to school and helping out. It was a fun and interesting experience since she has a pretty diverse class with behavior problems to any other problem. But I sure learned some interesting things. After doing that all week and draining myself I then got to spend the weekend relaxing some. We stayed at my parents house and went to some Christmas parties and just enjoyed spending time with family. I began working again yesterday. First time in a week, it was a pretty interesting day. But hey that is how it works. Brian and I also signed up for a 12 day membership to the Sports Academy. I have now worked out for the past two mornings. I love it. Too bad memberships are way too expensive once they become not free anymore. Anyway, I hope everyone is having a happy holiday and enjoying whatever breaks they have from work and school. Also leave a comment on what we could possible do for our situation below. I need these managers feeling good and not that we are disrespecting them but they have to realize we have been here longer than them and are use to things being done by what we were told to expect, not what they decide on. It is a hard adjustment.
Some pictures from our weekend:
My cool bowling shoes at Mallory's party

Brian bowling

Union Station for Adult Party dinner

Giving Mom (Lori) and Dad (Dean) their gift

Nieces and Nephews enjoying their gifts from grandma and grandpa

1 comment:

Jessalynn Speight said...

Jealous!! Bowling looks like so much fun!