Pages

Michigan

Monday, December 6, 2010

Weekend of.....

Our dinner. We ate at with my parents

fun and craziness. We always seem to put the most activities on the weekend Brian works which makes it pretty interesting to say the least. So I didn't pull out the camera at every event and am a little sad I didn't since we missed getting some pictures taken with our friends who were up visiting.

So we enjoyed dessert.
 Our weekend began Friday (like always) we went down to Ogden to the Forgotten Carols with Brian's Family and Spencer's family. It was way fun and really good. I hadn't seen it ever before and really really enjoyed. A lot of these songs our some of my favorite Christmas songs so it was fun seeing the play that is behind the songs. Although one of my favorite songs was never sung. :(
We finally got a cute picture of us and our ice cream.
 All of us went out to eat before the show. Brian and I ended up stopping at my parent's house to drop off some things for their freezer since ours is full right now but there was a deal too good to pass up for us. While stopped they invited us to dinner which allowed us to enjoy some dessert.
Waiting
 Saturday began bright and early for us with Santa's breakfast with the nieces and nephews. It was fun going to see what they told Santa and spending some time with them doing Christmas things since we missed the Festival of Trees. It was Friday night and we were busy with the Forgotten Carols. I am still a little sad we missed it since I absolute love looking at Christmas trees especially with little children.
Most of the row was ours.
 Then we had to run home to go to the basketball game with Scott and his date. If you look in the picture of the whole row next to Scott is a blond girl who he has now been out with two times. Hopefully he will get the third date this week like he is hoping for.
Two of the couples

Spencer, Jan, Debbie, and Scott
After hanging out with Scott, Brian and I both went home and crashed. It had been a long week and Brian had worked that morning and didn't really get a nap on Friday before being out all night and then working. (Like I said we are crazy doing this but every weekend Brian works seems to have something similar happen)
We then got up and headed to Aggy's for dinner with Jessa, Wes, and some other friends. They were up checking out apartments and so dinner was a must. We had a lot of fun laughing and hanging out. It was a lot of fun but I didn't take a single picture to post. Boo! on me. After dinner Brian went home and crashed so he'd be ready for work and I did a little homework. We then both were able to relax for most of Sunday. Brian also slept since he had one more day of work to get through. We are now in the midst of the last week of school with a few activities planned. It should be a fun week and weekend. I'll try to post more during the week now that the stress of school is gone for the most part. In fast I will be getting and beginning my first final in about two hours. Pretty crazy.
Last thing as promised:
Our tree

Lit up
It is only slightly different since I got a new poinsettia for the other side of the tree from work.
Happy St. Nicholas Day!!!! (in case you didn't know it was today)

2 comments:

Davis Valley Classic said...

Your tree looks great! It was fun seeing you guys this past weekend!

Amber said...

How fun! I don't think we are putting up a tree this year. Not sure how Parker will deal with that. Thanks for bringing our papers by. We didn't completely forget. Kyle had to work so we left church after the sacrament & my car isn't working right now.