Weird weekend for us. We began by just relaxing Friday night and ended up going out to eat at Chili's with Jan and Spencer. We then watched Inception at our apartment since Brian and I hadn't seen it. Brian is still in the dark and only knows a little of what happens since he had to leave to work and was unable to finish the movie. Saturday was a fun filled day for us though. I began it with zumba. It was probably the most intense workout the lady could have done but still a lot of fun. I then had to hurry and get ready since Brian and I were babysitting. I got ready just in time too. Cristy Brian's sister stopped by and dropped off the kids to come play while she went to the temple. We decided to take the kiddos to the fun park and do either roller skating or soft play with a few arcade games. The kids loved it. We were even able to teach Cole how to roller blade. He picked it up so fast and loved it! It was fun to see his determination and effort as he kept trying even when he got tried. After finishing up at the fun park we went out for ice cream (I know we are the best ever......or so the kids thought so). Once we finished with ice cream I had to run again since I was taking pictures of my brother and his family for Christmas cards before they head to Texas this week. It didn't work out the best as everyone wasn't in the best of moods but the setting was really pretty and it was a perfect day. I then had Brian come pick me up so we could go run a few errands. Once we finished we went home to relax until the USU game......or that was the plan. Brian ended up falling asleep and crashed until nine thirty. I tried waking him but couldn't ever really wake him up so I decided the game wasn't worth it. We ended up winning by twenty or so and were ahead by that much from the beginning of the game. I took a small nap before figuring out everything about the game and had missed a call from my sister so I called her back and began working on my math final. This is when I found out about the broken wrist. My mom had fallen due to some holes in the parking lot of a reception center. She ended up having to have surgery and got nine screws and a plate. Since this happened so late she had to stay the night in the hospital. We knew that she had some plans with my family for Sunday and probably wasn't ready for it so we went down to Perry early Sunday morning to help out. It was a fun relaxing day but we got nothing really accomplished for our finals. Luckily I finished my math final this morning and turned it in. Now we just need to have Brian do well on his two today and we are set to begin the Christmas break.








No comments:
Post a Comment