Monday, March 21, 2011
New week, New adventures
So I am working on some projects this week in advanced for some holidays and am excited at how easy they are coming together for me. But the biggest news is that I am now in the elementary schools and this is where I will be staying until I graduate in December. I have the last six weeks in a Kindergarten class at Adams Elementary. Today was my first day and I loved it. My cooperating teacher was great!! She allowed me to observe today but still let me put them to use by picking out some new reading books for the reading groups and then creating a new seating chart for the afternoon class. It was perfect and I felt very thankful for her letting me get to try things out like that right at the beginning. I can't wait for the other new and fun things I will get to try as I begin teaching. Yea!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment