Pages

Michigan

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Just in case......

we decide to go private at a quick moment, I would like to be prepared. If you read this blog and would like to continue to if we were to go private will you please leave your email address. I had our blog private for about a week reviewing some things. Brian and I decided to open it up again for now but with some things that are going one right now we might have to go private very suddenly. I will try to make it so this blog becomes a link blog but it could take awhile. So your best bet is to just provide your email now so you don't miss out!!!

8 comments:

Morgan Summers said...

Yes please! Would love to keep up with you, especially when I move here soon!

hotpinkforever89@aol.com

Kellie Tolton said...

kell.tolton@gmail.com

Our Family said...

jamortenson@hotmail.com

Tiff said...

dtflake at gmail dot com

Amanda said...

amanda.marie.sutton@gmail.com

Jeron & Oly said...

oly92@msn.com

Davis Valley Classic said...

utkira@yahoo.com

Anecia said...

littlered5526@yahoo.com