So this year Memorial Day was pretty crazy in terms of weather which made it hard to have our normal family outing. We still got together with Brian's family at the cemetery and all froze while waiting for everyone to show up. Afterwards we normally go to the park and have a picnic lunch......however after freezing just standing there we weren't going to go and sit in the park. So we went to a restaurant instead. Brian and I had finally found a car worth test driving after looking for months, so we headed to do a test drive while everyone else waited for a table at Chuck-A-Rama. When we finished driving the car we knew it was the second car we needed with our two internships so we got our check to the guy and had him wait till Tuesday for us to get the money to him. Then we went and ate a quick meal with the rest of the family. After eating, it was asked if we wanted to go bowling. Brian's family loves to get together but this is the first time we ever did another activity besides just going out to eat.We loved it and had so much fun. Brian hadn't been bowling with his family for about 7 or 8 years I think we figured out. It was a fun competition and we enjoyed every minute of it. After finishing bowling Brian and I headed up to Bear Lake to spend some time with my parents. They had rented a condo for a couple nights and invited us up to come relax with them. It was a perfect way to end our three day weekend. Plus we got to take my parents out for their anniversary. I love hanging out with family and getting to build even better relationships then we already had.
These are the only pictures I got. I was trying to stay warm at the cemetery and didn't pull it out......but I don't really have an excuse for not using it at Bear Lake. :( I am always sad when I look back and realized the missed opportunities like that.







No comments:
Post a Comment