Pages

Michigan

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Pass of All Passes Fun begins

Months ago Brian and I brought a groupon for a Pass of All Passes. This pass allowed us to go to selected REAL games, all of the Blaze games, some races at Rocky Mountain Race Way, and then a season pass for the Seven Peaks Water Park. Although we got a great deal all of the events take place in Salt Lake and when Brian works we are unable to go.....so we missed a few things right after we got it. However, this past weekend we finally were in Salt Lake for my uncle's wedding (I took the pictures. I will post some soon.) and as luck would have it for us....there was a BLAZE game. We were really excited to be able to use our passes and finally get a chance to hang out with Jan and Spencer again since our big road trip.



The game was a lot of fun at first but became a blowout at the end so I got bored towards the end. I am definitely more of a close game type of girl. We had a lot of fun though and got some great ice cream at Ben and Jerry's afterwards. Now we are trying to decide if we should go to the game that is tomorrow night.......we are thinking yes since Brian doesn't work again and my dad's birthday is Saturday so we could stay down and visit with them (plus maybe get some laundry done....I hate doing it at laundry mats.)

No comments: