Pages

Michigan

Monday, July 11, 2011

2 years ago.....

today I was doing this.

and getting these

right after. It was a great day!!

Brian and I spent the whole weekend celebrating the two year mark of that marvelous day!
It begin on Saturday, Brian was able to get some Opera tickets so we went and saw "Oliver". We were sitting on the fourth row, so right up by the stage. It was a great play and we both loved it (plus we had the songs stuck in our head forever after too!). After we went and got some Panda to eat and got to cuddle a little at home before Brian had to go to work.


Sunday I let Brian mostly sleep since he was tired from work and lack of sleep due to the timing of the Opera. He slept and I got the house cleaned and laundry done while waiting for him to wake up. We then went to visit his family for Lori's birthday. We had a great dinner of lasagna and got to relax while catching up with everyone.
Then it was our actual anniversary!! Brian worked the night before so he came home and slept, I went and taught my math class that started that day. I then came home and woke Brian up so we could get going on the fun. Once he got ready we ran up to USU to buy a frame for his diploma that came finally!! Then we headed out to eat at the new Hawaiian place called Mo' Bettah Steaks (not sure on the spelling). It was really good and they give you a ton of food for the price. I was stuffed!!!!!
Brian's diploma framed and hanging up. I am so proud of him!!

Then we headed to Perry, I had to drop some stuff off to my parents and then we continued down to Ogden for the Raptors game.
Where we were 2 years ago was right across the street from....

The baseball field.


Brian says it like this....the opera was for me, and the baseball game was for him. So I guess that covers it and why the game was a blow out (that is his favorite type of games to watch while I like close ones) of 13 - 2.
Overall we had a great day and enjoyed spending time together (even though we had a few hiccups), I am excited to have two years past and still have it feel so natural and great!

Anniversary Slurpee

I can't wait to celebrate again next year, the year after that, and the year after that, and many MANY more to come. I love you, Brian!!

No comments: