But that isn't really what they post is going to be about. It is going to show everyone all the fun we have been having lately.
Last Friday, July 15th was Lori's birthday. Brian and I got invited to go golfing with them at Sherwood Hills. We were both planning on going until the night before when I got offered to work five extra hours.....and since tution is coming due soon I agreed. So Brian went by himself. But they all had a blast from what I heard and got beat by the birthday girl.
Then on Saturday after Brian worked and got very little sleep we headed down to my family's house for a summer BBQ. My brother and sister-in-law were in town for a wedding reception so we decided to try to get the whole family together. It didn't go quite according to plan but Brian and I had fun pushing my three little nieces in the swings and listening to them sing and laugh.
We had to leave as soon as everyone else began to reshow up since we had made plans with Brian's family to go to the Blaze game. It was the last home game of the season. Since Brian had to work we had to leave in the middle of the third quater when we were behind by I think ten points if not more. But we were almost home when we got the text saying they came back to win it. AWW...I love those games. :( But it was fun to still go. ALSO since we did we have now more then paid off our Pass of All Passes, but we are still going to plan one more trip to Seven Peaks. We can't wait.
It was a lot of fun hanging out with everyone and it was Brian's last day working a Saturday if he quits like we are thinking he will. So it will be fun to finally always have our weekends to do something.....as long as football doesn't interver too much.
Although that is where I stopped taking pictures we had a lot of fun on Sunday too. My parents are hosting the adult supervisor for some Chinese exchange students so we got to meet Jiam on Sunday and get to know a little more about China which was cool. But we also enjoyed spending time with Brian's family at the annual firework show in Weber. We had a small group due to the timing but everyone that came had a lot of fun. I was thinking about getting a group picture but decided just to relax and enjoy the day. It was more fun that way.
I hope everyone is having a great July. I know I am loving these fireworks. But especially spending time with the family. The nieces and nephews from both of our families keep us laughing. So I will leave you with one last little clip on why I love these kids.








No comments:
Post a Comment