It is the picture that appears next to our name up in the url link. I did a slurpee since 7/11 is the day Brian and I were married. It was fun changing it although it took some time since I had to resize my picture, resave it and try loading it again....but it does work and adds your own personality to your url name and on other people's blog lists.
Want to do it yourself? It really is easy.
Here are the steps
1. Click on 'design' in your Blogger menu.
2. Click on 'edit'.
This window will pop up.
3. Click on browse to choose your image.
4. Select an image from your computer.
5. Click on save.
It really is easy just remember there is a size limit-as in it has to be square and can only be so big. I tried a couple images before it liked the one I was able to get. But it was fun to add a little more of us to even that little of a thing.
Hope you all try it out for yourself too.
No comments:
Post a Comment