Pages

Michigan

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Babysitting or.....

getting a night to be a kid ourselves?? Not sure but Brian and I got to watch some of our nieces and nephews last night and enjoy the relaxing night as a kid again. Which was especially nice for me after a 12 hour day.
They kids and Brian were building things out of Jenga blocks when I got home. Brian and I quickly set up and plan and got the kids right out the door.
First up was the Fun Park. We originally were going to go skating and play some games but it was country swing dancing night so the park closed at nine. We opted just to play arcade games and get prizes. The kids had fun doing just that too.








I laughed several times at them and had to join in the game playing too. I think my favorite part was watching Brian and Cole play air hockey. Cole was concentrating so hard he kept sticking his tongue out.
After the games were all played and we got our prizes for the tickets won we headed out to get a treat.
Aggie Ice Cream. Yummy!! It was a great way to end the night. We then headed back home and put in a movie until the parents came to get them. Besides having a lot of fun Brian and I spent only two dollars and fifty cents. We had the tokens from a date months ago and had vouchers for free ice cream for over a year that we finally used. Fun, quick night that was well needed after such a long day for me and a long work week for Brian.

No comments: