So yesterday I went and turned in my graduation packet. It is crazy looking at how soon a lot of things are coming up for Brian and I and we have no way to slow it down, makes me nervous too.
I have 13 days until my internship begins (found that out yesterday after a quick stop at the school, I thought I had 18 days still) and Brian has 14 days until his first meeting. That is two weeks for us to enjoy the last little bit of summer, get packed up some, and figure out exactly what we want to do with our situation. That also means I have to wrap up the class I am teaching a day sooner than I thought, tell my boss I will need my new schedule for school sooner than later, and find someone to cover some of my shifts (possible meaning lost money that I had planned on).
Here is where the faith really comes into play. I hope everything works out and I can actually do what I need to this next and LAST semester of mine. I also hope Brian can too. Life sure can get overwhelming when you have to look at a bigger picture sometimes and some of the pieces are missing because we have no control over them.
BUT I know everything will work out......how I am not sure but it will. I know what we are doing is right and is what we need for both of us to get the experience we need. Hopefully we still get to see each other during this time. We will just have to make the most of the next two weeks for sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment