Pages

Michigan

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Last week of Summer

How sad!! :( Summer is ending after this next week for Brian and I. It actually ends Thursday for me and Friday for Brian, then school starts for both of us on Monday. Crazy how fast the lazy (I wish) days of summer slipped through our fingers. Now we have some making up to do to try to get in a last few things we want to do.
What might that consist of:
  • Another visit to Seven Peaks
  • A hike to any place - wind caves, crimson trail, swing n springs, some where
  • Another baseball game
  • Ice cream night out
  • Mini golf
  • and maybe one more BBQ
Hopefully we can do most of it this next week, if not we have the next few weekends to try and squeeze some of them in before football really begins.
But what am I saying....in our house football has begun with the pre-season of the NFL. Brian is loving it. Football is by far his favorite sport and it goes by too fast for him.

No comments: