This past weekend was the first weekend where I went down to Salt Lake so that I would be able to see Brian during the weekend. I finished school and met up with my sister to get a ride down to Perry. Brian met me at my parent's house and we headed down to Salt Lake. Due to SEP conferences going over we were running late so we stopped at Iggy's to eat and start watching the USU vs. BYU game. We were so intent on the game that I didn't take any pictures. But we had some good food and enjoyed watching the first half of the game. We then left and finished our trip to Jan and Spencer's place. We finished the heart breaking game on their TV while waiting for them to get home from a mission reunion. Our Aggie's aren't doing so good right now. But we will still be out in this cold weather watching every game. It is in our blood and one of our favorite things to do. After watching the game we didn't do much. Brian and Spencer ran out to get a movie and we ate some ice cream while we watched it.
The next day we watched the first session of conference together and then Brian left to go get ready for the U of U game. So we then watched the second session of conference. Spencer then left to meet up with his family while Jan and I headed out to go shopping. It was the first day we could use a coupon at Maurice's and we wanted to go check it out. We both got cute new tops and decided to wear them the next day. After that we ran to meet up with Spencer's family at The Training Table. We then had a crazy dinner because a lot of people decided to have the burgers from this place and called in their orders to carry out. So this ruined our plans of going to Tai Pan's ladies night but we still headed over to see what was there. I found a cute jar to make into a candy jar that I have been wanting.
The next day we all slept in until right before conference started. Spencer made us all crepes for breakfast. They were delicious!! We then sat around and enjoyed the morning session of conference. After the morning session we all got ready because we had tickets to go to the afternoon session. It was fun to go to conference with Jan and Spencer. I love going to that building it is just so pretty and spiritual. Although everyone asking for tickets outside made the whole thing feel crazy and more like a sporting event.
After we got out of the session Brian and I hurried home to go and meet up with his sister's in Sardine Canyon to go for a fall walk. I am so glad we were able to met up with them after having the weather we have been having lately. I know it is going to warm up again but our time isn't that flexible so I am glad I got at least a fall walk in before the snow fell.
I just love hanging out with our nieces and nephews. They are so cute and have so much curiosity. I am glad we were able to make it up on time to meet them. The walk was beautiful and sad at the same time. I feel like fall came and went without really being here because the colors weren't very bright but hey fall is always short, right?
After the fall walk we had to go pick up some stuff from my parent's house but we made a small detour to see our newest niece born only earlier that day at the Brigham City hospital.
Meet Dominiquie Tautieawnia. She is such a small baby weighing in at 5 pounds 5 ounces. Small thing and so beautiful. I love holding new little babies. They are so precious. Brian is going to be a great and proud dad when we do have kids too. Just look at him here with his little niece. He was telling me we need to have our babies come out at this size (football size is what he called it).
That wraps up our fun filled past weekend. It was kind of crazy but I am so glad we found the time to go see all of our family's and to have the time to relax and enjoy time together.







No comments:
Post a Comment